Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Today, I feel gratitude for....

An inspiring niece that provided me with an accountability format for gratitude.
K and JD for providing professional support in our search for homes in Austin.
A safe, clean place to stay while visiting Austin - that also includes breakfast!
A husband who really just wants me to be happy and is willing to do whatever is in his power to make life easier for me.
The opportunity these past few days to really explore the area to cement our desire to move here to retire.

Dear Lord - You hear from me everyday in many ways, but I believe this approach will really make me more sensitive to the positives so that the negatives just roll away.  I am so grateful for all my family and friends, their support during an especially challenging time with the eldercare abuse situation that is finally resolved - they are safe now.  Thank you for the great experiences this week as we begin establishing our transition to this area.  The doors are flying open and I appreciate Your guidance.
Amen







No comments:

Post a Comment