Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Today, I feel gratitude for....

Recognizing that I have been dropping the ball on my postings - am re-dedicating myself to daily postings!

Closing on our re-fi finally yesterday.  Yippee.

A safe and uneventful drive to Philadelphia for D's conference.

The desk clerk that guided me to one of the best Chinese restaurants ever.  China Town begins right outside the hotel door.  D had a reception for his conference.  I had hunger pains!  Brought some back for him to eat when he returned to the hotel - food, not hunger pains.

Not freaking out when I discovered one of the "clean" glasses in our hotel room actually had lip marks on it....eeiiiuuwww!  Went to the convenience store across the street and bought plastic cups!  :-)

Dear Lord, I'm feeling sort of like I'm roaming the desert for 30 days and 30 nights.  I'm seeing lots of interesting things, but also encountering challenges and choices.  Thank you for being with me on this journey and helping me to make the right choices.  Thank you for all the blessings I have received from the lovely people I am encountering along the path.  Help me to be a good representation of the type of person you want me to be, in order to reflect your love and compassion.   Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment