Saturday, August 20, 2011

Today, I feel gratitude for....

Getting home to WV from Maryland safely, despite the best efforts of three crazy drivers at three separate places trying to run me off the road.

Being able to catch a photo of a place I have been watching for three years, to mimic the calm reflective water on the pond that I've seen before, when I have camera in hand as I drive by.

The miniature railroad man allowing me to take photos of his wonderful train set-up that allows him to take a hobby and expand it to sharing with little kids.

Organizing all my supplements and medications for the travel week ahead and setting up the crock pot for my special bai he/astragalus tea my doctor says I have to drink every day.  I'll be able to take it with me to Philadelphia because we are driving - no airport security confiscating my stuff!

Discovery today that Mercury has been in retrograde for almost three weeks.  Explains a lot!

Hello, God!  This is Jane.  I'm feeling a little scattered today, so ask that you help me pause, take a big breath and chill for a bit.  I thank you for all the little blessings that have been sprinkled throughout my day.  I would like to add my prayers to those of J in dealing with ______.  I think J would really like to move on.  Thanks.  Please help me to be aware of areas where I can be of service to you and easily provide the support needed.  Until tomorrow......




No comments:

Post a Comment